The Content & App Partner Engagement (CAPE) team enables app and game developers throughout the world to thrive on Amazon entertainment devices, with products spanning across the categories of streaming media players, smart TVs, sound bars, tablets, and multi-modal devices. Our team requires leaders who move quickly, have an entrepreneurial spirit and an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of solving complex problems.
The CAPE team is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain the Salesforce platform. This candidate would be the sole owner to manage our instance which includes ongoing support and continuous improvements. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with the internal stakeholders such as Business Development Managers, Solution Architects, Program Managers and Technical Program Managers for ongoing maintenance, requirements gathering, configuration, consulting and implementation of new features. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skill set, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with partners, execute in a fast paced environment and be eager to learn.
· Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, and other 3rd party applications.
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
· Partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements and initiate and prioritize enhancement, gap analysis and prepare user stories.
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve business needs.
· Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, support, maintenance and success tracking.
· Solid understanding of and detailed experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance.
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.).
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solution.
· Excellent customer service skills, including strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
· Previous experience implementing and configuring Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other customer support tools.
· Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies.
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently.
· Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
· Project management and/or business process management certification.
· Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s).
· Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
· Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups).
· Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
· Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
· Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of relevant hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
· Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture, and security model
· Experience with Salesforce change management
· Strong analytical thinking, verbal and written communication, and process improvement skills
· Ability to collaborate with and influence others