Amazon's Information Security organization is the guardian of customer trust. We are responsible for securing products, services, networks and operations across Amazon's worldwide consumer business, leading hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe. The Amazon on Other People's Computers (AOPC) Team is responsible for securing Amazon's usage of third party cloud services. We are looking for a skilled and motivated Salesforce Administrator to help us deliver AOPC's security programs, tooling and automation across Amazon's vast ecosystem. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the protection of our customers within a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
You will work with AOPC's Security Engineers, Technical Program Managers, Architects and Software Development Engineers, to implement a usable, sustainable and scalable Salesforce environment to support AOPC's core processes. You will work closely with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, and deliver solutions based on those requirements. This includes configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems. You will implement mechanisms for risk remediation, control deployment and verification, and measurement to track Amazon's usage of Salesforce. You will use your Salesforce knowledge to enable and improve processes for customer, use case and risk tracking.
You have a deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and you are a subject matter expert in its administration. You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. You will deal with highly ambiguous problems and help to find and implement simple solutions.
Key tasks include:
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet security requirements
· Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
· Test internal and appstore apps to be used across Amazon's many Salesforce orgs.
· Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Salesforce users
· Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
· Assist in the development and delivery of training materials to other Salesforce administrators across Amazon.