Amazon has created one of the most advanced fulfillment and logistic networks in the world and in China. The services are built around Amazon's World Class capability and scalability on ordering, fulfillment, transportation and customer services. As a Sales Program Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Amazon Global Logistics business. Your responsibilities will include working on larger deals and managing sellers opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and business background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of outbound logistics as well as experience interacting with Amazon sellers and customers. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a high-volume and fast environment and with cross functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure high customer service for all Amazon export volume and related sellers
· Respond and qualify incoming enquiries
· Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
· Cooperate in the development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
· Work closely with other team to grow revenue in assigned territory
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction