Description de l'offre
The AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using software and services that run on the AWS Cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to help deliver on our mission to bring Amazon's e-commerce expertise to cloud software and fundamentally change how software is discovered, purchased, and deployed by AWS customers.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Program Manager to partner with the Channel Programs Account Management and Programs teams to assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic priorities for the Channel Partner business. The position will oversee the creation, execution, and drive improvements to the sales operations activities required to support the Channel Partners Business Development programs. The sales operations activities include but are not limited to: opportunity management, pipeline reporting and management, offer execution and publishing, advising BD stakeholders on technical solutions. This position will also manage projects and programs to drive efficiency and deliver results. This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Directly support the Channel Programs Business Development team in executing and achieving our goals through our strategic programs and initiatives.
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
· Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams' performance.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
· 2+ years Experience in a Sales, Sales Operations or program management role.
· Bachelor's degree is required.