Description de l'offre
Our Recruitment Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced organization. The desired candidate is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Source, Screen & Scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Develop and maintain accurate recruiting data/reports.
· Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other customer selected community events.
· Conduct and track reference checks and background checks.
· 2+ years of recruiting experience.
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.