Our Worldwide Operations Recruiting Coordinator (RC) will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced talent acquisition organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience, build a career in talent acquisition, and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Schedule phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; work directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers in a variety of time zones across North America
· Arrange travel for visiting candidates
· Keep up-to-date and accurate candidate records in various recruiting systems
· Track personal recruiting activities with manager
· Coordinate the pre and post-interview meetings
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed