Do you want to work in a fast-paced global environment and be a part of recruiting top talent?
Sounds great. What will I be working on?
You will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. You are an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational expert, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden his/her experience and work in a top-tier recruiting organization.
A day in the life:
· Scheduling on-site, phone and video interviews while working directly with candidates and hiring managers, as well as with external agency partners.
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Coordination of a wide range of recruiting programs, recruiting events, and related initiatives such as recruiting drives for specific business groups, and information seminars.
· Interaction with US/global internal partners related to recruiting systems, HR information systems, and global recruiting services.
· Participate in recruitment related projects and firm wide events
· Commitment to creating optimal candidate experience and business partner experience - both internal and external.
· Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where not all processes and procedures are clearly defined. Agility to change directions quickly as needed.
· Excellent teamwork skills. Willingness to support others beyond your own boundaries when required.
· Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate