Our Worldwide Operations Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Scheduling phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers across North America
· Arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Keeping up to date candidate records in recruiting systems
· Tracking personal recruiting activities with manager
· Coordinating the pre and post-interview meetings
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed