At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy passion behind Amazon.
This is an opportunity for a Recruiter to join a new business in the UK own full life-cycle recruitment across the AWS business functions.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst leading recruitment for technical talent across the UK. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, managers, HR BP’s work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
- collaborate with Managers Recruiters globally to develop execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organizations.
- identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Principles and build talent pools for future of critical profiles
- scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across UK.
- Impact and drive initiatives for wider Talent Acquisition and AWS business to help accelerate the companies growth targets
· Demonstrated creativity in developing delivering against strategic sourcing efforts for engineering profiles including branding initiatives.
· Prior experience in a research capacity recruiting related
· Demonstrated ability to execute a defined sourcing strategy
· Degree in HR or any related field
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years’ experience recruiting sourcing for technical talent in a similar environment to AWS across multiple levels profiles· Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies tools such as: internal ATS CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping through engineering/business social networks other unique methods.
· Ability to generate a high volume high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
· Prioritization of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
· Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, managers, business partners and candidates
· Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
· Ability to train, coach, co-manage teams of successful and talented individuals