The Amazon device team designs & engineers high profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated service with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games.
The speech data services team is part of Amazon's speech platform organization that provides speech recognition capabilities for a variety of Amazon products and searches, most visibly, the recently launched Amazon Echo product.
ADS IND Operations Support Team is hiring a Real Time Analyst. The successful candidate will be a creative and analytical problem solver, who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be able to demonstrate a history of commitment to exceptional customer experience, bias for action, high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and intelligence.
1. Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting. Participates in weekly review discussions/calls
2. Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
3. Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
4. Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
5. Work closely with data associates and team managers to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact.
6. Ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary
7. Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
8. Comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must
9. Ability to make independent, sound decisions on business and systems impact
10. Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
11. Tracks and reports progress on key metrics specific to functional area
12. Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors (if applicable)
13. Uses data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to negotiate with customers on the nonstandard expectation with manager's engagement/support
14. Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
15. Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
16. Flexibility to work in shifts