Description de l'offre
External job description
Quality Assurance Technician at Amazon would test cutting edge applications and products at user level; primarily they would involve in manual testing and also execution and maintenance of automation script. QATs would use black box testing techniques to break code and drive customer satisfaction. QATs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of understanding and executing test cases, driving test execution with minimal help. QATs would be trying to understand feature to great depth which would enable them to report issues and take ownership and drive them to closure. QATs are highly accurate in reporting the software behavior ensuring that there is no ambiguity while reproducing issues. High quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software release without compromising on deadlines.
Role & Responsibility
· Black Box testing
· Write test cases for the new feature, modifying and maintaining the existing test cases.
· Understand and ramp up on QA procedures, guidelines and policies for newly launched feature and apply them
· Use software tools for QA, fix up and data capture on a daily basis
· Be proactive in identify issues, deep dive, troubleshoot, communicate to stake holders and escalation of issue and providing status reports
· Be part of a highly charged work environment
· A graduate in Quantitative fields such as science and engineering. (0-2 experience)
· Manual QA experience\Ability.
· Ability to writing new test cases for the feature, execute and maintain.
· Break the code attitude
· Good understanding in one scripting language
· High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential