Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics is seeking a talented and self-motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to work with the Advanced Robotics team to improve overall system efficiencies through the use of advanced technologies. The ideal candidate is excited to learn new things and willing to work through the details to get things done.
As an Amazon Robotics Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Feature and full system testing of the Advanced Robotics group's software and hardware solutions
· Collaborating with product management, research, and development organizations to formulate and write comprehensive system and feature test plans.
· Installing, configuring and testing the Advanced Robotics group's software and hardware in multiple test environments.
· Creating and tracking defects found during testing
· Debugging complex systems and issues to provide accurate information about defects or general system status