Are you a QA specialist or quality-minded engineer who's up for a challenge?
The Time & Attendance QA team supports solving test problems of optimization, performance, and scalability. Technologies we're testing range from 3rd-party platform configurations to API and front-end UI solutions. Do you want to write code, as well as test it? You'll immediately be given a chance to flex those muscles. Our automation needs are abundant and varied: dive into scenario-based employee data generation and API validation, canary and regression tests, and load test solutions. Are you a specialist in process? Join us as we evolve our deployment and custom agile development processes. Do you want a chance to Think Big? You'll be partnering with our dev and business teams teams to quantify and assure continuous infusion of quality, from requirements through user acceptance. Come be a key part of delivering a great user experience to Amazon employees all over the globe.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Implementing solutions to augment or replace manual tasks, infusing efficiency and metrics across the SDLC
· Collaborating with dev and automation teams to identify and build tools that allow self-service testing of core functionality.
· Gathering and reporting relevant and actionable quality metrics.
· Enforcing, auditing, and streamlining software test and delivery processes.
· Owning the role of Software Quality in project deliveries: from requirements analysis through test plan creation and execution.
· Mentor junior engineers, so they can become as good as you are.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.