Are you passionate about Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of Machine Learning and AI? Come join us!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced AI/ML Specialist Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing AI and ML solutions that leverage AWS services to automate solutions and drive down costs for customers. The AI/ML Specialist Solutions Architect will partner closely with the Business Development and Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption and revenue of AWS ML/AI solutions. The AI/ML Specialist SA will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS AI/ML services. The SA will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA's understand how to integrate AWS AI/ML solutions into customer architectures.
Open to domestic travel up to 50%
Roles and Responsibilities
· Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
· Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
· Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams
· Identifying and enabling Partners for both solution creation and delivery
· Create and deliver training and education experiences for customers in a 1:1 and 1:many format
· Create and operationalise practical and novel uses of AI/ML to solve common customer problems