The EU XCM (Cross-Category, Cross-Channel, Cross-Country Marketing) team is looking for a Media Manager, with extensive cross-channel planning experience and with particular knowledge of digital media (inc. social and programmatic).
The successful candidate will: Help develop the media strategy for cross-country activities across the EU supporting our strategic communications priorities. Own the detailed media planning of their campaigns, working with our agency partners. Partner key stakeholders across the business.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role works closely with our strategy planning and campaign management teams to translate business briefs into best-in-class media plans. This role can be located in either London or Munich
· Manage multi-channel media plans, alongside a Senior Media Manager, across a range of varied product categories - from potential new device launches to retail sales events.
· Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders.
· Work with the Senior Media Manager to develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholder(s).
· Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, and finance teams
· Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution
· Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and Global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years relevant professional experience in media planning and buying
· Have a strong understanding of digital media (inc. social and programmatic)
· Experience using industry media planning tools such as Nielsen (e.g. AdDynamics), Kantar (TGI), Comscore, BARB
· Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task
· Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers
· Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
· Bachelors degree or equivalent