At Amazon, our motto is “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.” This is an exciting opportunity to make history by becoming a founding member of a team whose purpose is to solve complex challenges creating unprecedented customer experiences on a daily basis. We're looking for creative leaders with a passion for innovation, a knack for problem solving, and a passion to create world class customer experiences that will change the face of commerce.
Learning and Development Specialist
The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Amazon Operations in FR is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Learning and Development Specialist. You will play a critical role in the Learning and Development team supporting change & development within the organization and ensuring all training intervention represent best practice and is industry leading.
The ideal candidate will have a previous training experience gained within a transport and storage industry or a similar international fast paced customer driven environment.
The role will be based in our FR headquarter in Clichy, however there is a requirement for intensive national travel with this role.
You will be responsible for:
· Supporting Amazon's goal of improving safety, productivity and the overall customer experience
· Assisting with the development and implementation of a standardized learning & development strategy
· Assisting with preparation of training documentation
· Prepare training content
· Ensure training records are kept up to date
· Act as an ambassadors for Amazon core values
· Create course evaluations and surveys and recommend ideas for continuous improvement
· Collaborate with central functions and other subject matter experts to develop course material
· Project management and coordination of manager's onboarding program.
· Support the development of an Amazon curriculum catalog
· Must be willing to work flexible schedules / shifts as needed
To be successful, you should show:
· A strong sense of personal and professional integrity
· Effective team working
· Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development
· Knowledge of management development training practices.
· Demonstrates a methodical approach to tasks
· Experience as a trainer, learning content creator or instructional designer.
· Experience using learning management systems as a course creator or instructor.
· Experience in learning/training content creation and content management with state-of-the-art tools and technology.
· Confidence in facilitating workshops and presenting information to groups in a clear and concise manner.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
· Understanding key concepts and use of educational technology.
· Understanding of blended learning models such as formal, informal/social and on-the-job learning.
· Well-developed observational and analytical skills