Ring is looking for a qualified Infrastructure Security Engineer to drive continuous improvement in policy, systems, and tools securing critical data and infrastructure. A Ring Infrastructure Security Engineer is relentless in identifying threats through systems, data, and market trend analysis and working with a complex set of service teams in implementing defense solutions.
· Develop and implement consistent and automated patch management in concert with systems teams.
· Develop and implement network and process controls for Kubernetes environments.
· Assist Incident Response Team with SIEM engineering tasks.
· Provide backup on-call support to the Incident Response team.
· Evaluate or create new technologies and services in order to solve complex security issues.
· Perform design reviews and risk assessments for new production instances configurations.