At Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business, we’re searching for people who want to build businesses. The Operations organization and the people who work in it are critical to Amazon's success. Every day we face unique supply chain challenges that involve millions of unique products and tens of millions of customers. This is your opportunity to support our Operations staff and impact people’s online experiences all over the world. If you want to be involved in creating the future of online retail, and are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join our Operations Team as a HR Trainee.
The Human Resources Assistant will support the HR Business Partner and Manager at Amazon’s Fulfillment Center (FC). Area of focus will include benefits and compensation issues, leave of absences, assist with recruitment and retention activities. The Human Resources Assistant will be an integral part of the HR Team.
· Psychology, Human Resources or Talent Management related Bachelor’s degree.
· Previous Payroll experience. Familiar with Kronos or similar time keeping systems.
· Previous HR experience in a client facing Operations Environment (Warehouse, Manufacturing, etc).
· Experience with Peoplesoft or similar HR Systems.
· Data Analytics knowledge to use reporting systems, create dashboards and recommend improvements.
· Fully Bilingual (English-Spanish)
Ideal candidate profile
· Completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
· 6 months to 2 years’ of office administration required, including exposure to the human resources administrative functions.
· MS Office advanced performance (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc).
· Previous experience with metrics and large amount of data.
· Flexibility to work on a flexible schedule both in peak season and as needed.
· Flexibility to work night/day shifts.
· Extremely organized and focused on details. Accuracy is essential.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.