**Based at Coalville or Hemel Hempstead**
Do you like to be part of a team that directly supports a customer's experience with Amazon? Does working with smart people across multiple countries who support Amazon's 'middle mile' for delivery sound exciting? If so, the UK HR Business Partner - ATS, Line haul is a great role for you. This role provides the benefit of UK HR ownership and the development opportunities across the EU network. Take a look here to learn about Amazon Transportation Services!
At Amazon, we hire individuals who are customer-obsessed self-starters. We seek to hire the best talent and provide experiences to foster their development into future HR leaders. Amazon looks for individuals who can think strategically as well as role up their sleeves and dive deep into practical application. We are looking for Human Resource professionals who have the ability to diagnose issues, then identify and influence the appropriate outcomes/solutions. The person in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels and job families. You will need excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment across UK and other EU countries.
In this position you will partner with ATS Line haul teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into a HR agenda and goals that support the business. The HR Business Partner will assess the human resource needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas. You will be involved in designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help new managers and employees successfully transition into and thrive in Amazon's unique customer-centric environment. You will be critical in helping us maintain our peculiar culture as we grow.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach and exceptional commitment to our leadership principles
· Experience in executive coaching
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of work experience in an HR business partner or equivalent role including employee relations
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
· Strong experience with UK employment law
· Ability to manage workflow, in a fast-paced, ambiguous, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
· Ability to work both on a team (as a member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results across European countries