Description de l'offre
At PillPack, an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon acquired in 2018, our customers come first. PillPack Pharmacy is committed to building the future of pharmacy and to deliver on being the earth’s most customer centric Pharmacy. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you are passionate about the future of healthcare this is your chance to make history by joining the PillPack Fulfillment Network. PillPack Pharmacy is seeking Area Managers for our Pharmacy Fulfillment Centers (FCs).
The Area Manager has responsibility for specified inbound operations, outbound operations or a functional process responsibility within the fulfillment center on a specified shift or across multiple shifts.
Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department.
· Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
· Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
· Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
· Support all quality programs to ensure we are delivering the highest quality for our customers and adhering to all Pharmacy regulations.
· Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
You and your team of pharmacy associates are responsible for getting PillPack customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead operational improvements and change with quality and speed.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
· Willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
• Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related field is a plus
• 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
• Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
• Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs across the nation.
· Pharmacy or healthcare operations experience in a regulated industry. Preference for understanding of Board of Pharmacy Regulations, FDA, or GMP regulations.
• Familiarity with WMS systems
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to speak to performance metrics (how, when, who)
• Strong commitment to employee development, as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, & intelligence.
• Prior experience or use of Lean/Six Sigma
Amazon offers competitive packages, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment. Visit www.Amazon.com/careers for more information.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience at Amazon
• Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a pharmacy technician license in the state in which the FC is located.
• Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
• Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts