How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative design and technology? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role with the Amazon Physical Retail team tackling a set of problems while creating world-class experiences that will change customers’ lives.
The Role: Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, organized Facilities Coordinator to manage scheduling and coordination of preventative maintenance tasks, customer service requests and onboarding new sites. This Seattle based position will be part of an exciting, fast-moving business unit, where everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment. You are the right person for this job if you have a strong end-user focus and a passion for producing high-quality work. You must demonstrate the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects while balancing the needs of multiple business partners. You will work closely with internal teams and external partners to make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence. You are the right person for this position if you take ownership of your work, display a great deal of initiative, possess common sense, sound judgment, and a sense of humor.
· Manage preventative maintenance program for all physical retail
· Coordinate access with vendors, sites and documentation management
· Meet SLA (service-level agreements) for response and close-out requirements
· Establish vendor and stakeholder relationships by providing consistency and standard communications
· Rotate and participate in on-call after hours facilities support
· Manage intake of new and renovated sites equipment/assets in a system
· Partner with facilities team to participate in program initiatives and process improvements
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Experience with facilities and/or customer call center.
· Familiarity with business process documentation and improvement.
· Ability to work within an ambiguous environment and manage change.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ideal candidate profile
· A minimum of three years of experience in the facility management and/or call center.
· Strong customer support capabilities.
· Ability to proactively assess and communicate the status of preventative maintenance schedules.
· Meet SLA requirements, deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· Strong communication skills and customer obsession.
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel.