We’re working on the future of shopping. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment where innovation is part of the team’s DNA? Love organization and making order from chaos? We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Executive Assistant to support multiple Directors in the Amazon Go & Amazon Books tech organization.
As an Executive Assistant on our team, you’ll use great judgment and precise attention to detail to support three Directors who lead our technical teams. A good sense of humor is important, as is a proactive approach and the innate ability to simplify. The perfect addition to our team will be an organized planner who can complete high volumes of tasks with a focus on deadline sensitivity with minimal guidance or supervision. You’ll need experience anticipating problems, juggling multiple critical requests autonomously, solving problems, and organizing logistics.
You are smart, organized, and a team player. You manage all tasks with discretion and excel at real-time prioritization. You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, but know when to ask for clarification. You’re looking to join a team of EAs who keep it drama-free and support each other well. You find EA work rewarding and enjoy handling details so that your executives’ days flow seamlessly. You’re interested in taking on some project work once you’re ramped in this role.
• Management of multiple complex calendars, meeting organization, travel coordination, expense reconciliation.
• Maximize Director and team productivity by streamlining communication; track and help drive completion of key deliverables.
• Plan and maintain team engagement with morale events, training, and development activities.
• Positive, proactive, and prone to having fun at work and helping others do the same.
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain comprehensive awareness of the organization and build effective working relationships.
• Ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Ideal candidate profile
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of experience directly supporting executives in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Experience with space planning.