We are looking for a full-time executive assistant to support our executive team. You will be supporting our CRO and CMO.
· Demonstrates an understanding of other managers' needs, preferences and schedules in order to provide support when primary assistant is out of the office. Is also proactive with an ability to anticipate needs.
· Identifies opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines
· Responds to internal and external queries concerning guidelines, procedures or operations.
· Aids in the management of calendars: Plans, negotiates, and schedules meetings to accommodate managers and others. Uses discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings.
· Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Drafts, collects and distributes supporting documentation.
· Manages complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
· Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
· Prepares presentation materials for meetings and executive forums. Works with associates in other departments to gather data and trend information.
· Creates and maintains lists, files and databases to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
· Uses knowledge of the function and manager's role to independently resolve issues for managers, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate.
· Utilizes time management and organizational skills to juggle responsibilities and strategize on efficiency and priority.
· Ability to grasp a high-level overview of charges' teams in order to make confident decisions regarding operations (eg. Space planning, off-sites/events, facility and admin needs).
· Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ year of experience in an administrative role supporting multiple people
· Experience using MS Suite/ GSuite
· MAC and PC experience