Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon.com, responsible for producing content that engages our customers across the globe. The team is responsible for introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Transparent and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle, Goliath and Jack Ryan.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a passion for television and film who wants to help a busy Business Affairs team continue to grow and evolve. The position will report to the Global Head of Business Affairs and will also support various functions of the team. A successful candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude in a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, and manage multiple priorities and global scheduling needs. A deep knowledge of the television industry, including key outlets, platforms and high-level individuals at those entities, is desirable.
Job responsibilities include:
· Managing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
· Handling heavy phone calls and messaging
· Managing domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses for the team
· All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, deal tracking, meeting preparation, supply ordering, and purchase orders
· Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the candidate's background and qualifications
Ideal candidate profile
· BA/BS Degree
· 3+ years' administrative experience supporting executives in a fast-paced, corporate environment
· Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Entertainment Industry experience