At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you want to be a part of a unique team where you'll be challenged, where you can learn from your peers and mentors, and where you'll be pushed to go outside your comfort zone and surpass even your own expectations, then Amazon Prime is the place for you!
Amazon is looking for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to join our Prime team. This is a high impact position with the opportunity to be a part of a growing team. If you are ready to work hard and succeed, this position is right for you.
The ideal candidate:
· is energized by the idea of supporting our Prime team with calendaring, travel, meeting support, space planning and much more;
· is successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment and must be obsessed with serving the customer;
· is comfortable with being at the center of the team and being the glue that helps the team operate efficiently and effectively;
· is smart, organized, energetic, self-motivated, a good writer, clear communicator and is confident in their abilities;
· is someone who desires more than a job…but rather a role in which you can contribute, learn and be challenged;
· will know how to ask the right questions and get access to the right information to seamlessly manage schedules;
· can excel at real-time prioritization and manage all tasks with discretion;
· can react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and know when to ask for clarification;
· can work with the motto that anything is possible;
· can, not only have the ability to meet tight deadlines, but also enjoys the challenge;
· is able to switch gears at a moment's notice and is a fantastic multi-tasker;
· has the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and with little guidance;
· maintains a positive attitude and a good sense of humor even in the most ambiguous of situations;
· can practice good judgment and problem-solving skills.
Driven by innovation and creativity, Amazon has its own unique culture. Known as a company that keeps its customers happy, Amazon also recognizes the importance of doing the same for its employees. Amazon encourages career advancement, flexibility and offers many opportunities to succeed.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years' assisting at the executive level, or equivalent.
· Microsoft Outlook proficiency, specifically around complex calendar management.
· Word, PowerPoint and Excel working knowledge. Visio skill is a plus.
· Experience booking global travel.
· Experience with large event planning and/o coordinating team activities.
- Bachelor's degree required