The Amazon Advertising team is a worldwide organization working on innovative advertising experiences for our customers and advertisers. This is a high impact position assisting two global leaders in the rapidly growing and evolving Amazon Advertising business. If you are highly organized and can thrive in fast-paced environments, we'd like to meet you!
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements for an international organization
· Proactively coordinating and engaging with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
· Scheduling, hotel, and ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones), coordinating with in-house travel agents, and managing international travel processes
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, etc.)
· Space Management
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
· Experience planning executive Domestic and International Travel
· New hire on-boarding and team space planning experience