The Business Data Technology (BDT) and eCommerce Financial Integration (eCFI) team is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. This fast-paced, highly visible role requires an individual with flexibility, strong business acumen, a good sense of humor, and the ability to attend to details and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
We are looking for someone who is confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver who adapts to changing circumstances and priorities with grace. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of effective time management, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turn-around while juggling multiple critical requests. Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical, as is a high degree of professionalism, integrity and discretion.
This position will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the VP to facilitate key team activities and projects. The ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively with a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and customer obsession while delivering exceptional results is highly valued.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfigurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Provide back-up support for other team Executive Assistants
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
In addition to core administrative duties, other responsibilities include:
· Ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support by serving as a strategic business partner by proactively engaging with leadership.
· Managing complex calendars with competing scheduling requirements, as well as annual operational planning, business planning, and performance review cycles.
· Project and program management including driving completion of key deliverables, planning and organizing events, and following up on outstanding items.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ideal candidate profile
3-5+ years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
· Strong computer skills; proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· Exceptional time management and organization skills
· Strong ownership, communication and partnering skills
· Professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
· US citizenship or permanent residency required