We are currently hiring an ERC Quality Analyst to support a team of HR Contact Center Associates that will be dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space.
The ERC Quality Analyst role is an advocate for service excellence in ERC DLS who supports the continuous learning and quality improvement of ERC DLS associates. This role is primarily responsible for the audits of contacts and providing actionable, specific feedback to ERC DLS associates to assist them in their growth. QAs drive quality of service in the ERC through coaching and support sessions tailoring their feedback conversations to the Amazon’s leadership principles and Employee Services tenets. Through contact auditing and analysis, QAs advocate for the customer experience, examine gaps and propose solutions. By using contacts data, QAs determine the effectiveness of team initiatives, help design and build content for training and the knowledge base. QAs play a pivotal role, as they are responsible for introducing new hires to Amazon’s culture, and work hand in hand with ERC DLS associates and Team Managers in driving quality in the ERC. This position facilitates ongoing refreshers to all ERC DLS associates, drives initiatives and programs to improve performance, and examines contact data to identify continuous learning needs. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. This position requires a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service.
As an ERC Quality Analyst that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
· Support a team of 20 ERC team members by conducting monthly audits of their contacts, in line with the ERC quality program guidelines
· Share feedback with employees in monthly 1:1 coaching sessions
· Connect regularly with managers on the performance of their employees
· Participate in new team member training, to familiarize new ERC team members with the Quality program
· Handle one off investigation and coaching of issues escalated by leadership, as needed
· Consult on and delivery of ongoing learning initiatives that pertain specifically to contact quality
· Identify trends and gaps in employee contact handling and make recommendations to close gaps
· Advocate relentlessly for the ERCs customers and be the facilitator of service excellence in the ERC
· Some data reporting on employee performance trends, as needed by leadership
· Additional duties associated with ERC DLS process expertise, including process consultation, knowledge base content consultation, and project participation
· Previous QA Experience.
· Bachelor's degree or advanced college education in communication, psychology, education or related field.
Ideal candidate profile
· 2 month tenure in production on the ERC DLS Team
· Must be complying with quality and productivity standards applicable to the team (85%+ for ERC DLS).
· Coaching and Mentoring Experience
· Flexible to work in shifts to cater to a global charter
· Excellent judgement and critical thinking skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity.
· Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
· Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.