Delivery Experience Specialist
Amazon is seeking an experienced Delivery Experience Specialist with project management experience to help us to continue to improve our delivery processes. The role is to be the Voice of Delivery Experience, analysing the processes and understanding areas for improvement.
This role is based in Paris.
As the FR Delivery Experience Specialist you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring communication bridges are initiated and upheld between delivery experience teams and other Amazon teams
· Completing analysis of processes and procedures with a mind to improving the Delivery Experience and key metrics
· Driving solutions to improve the delivery experience and performance metrics
· Identifying and challenging any negative effects on the Delivery Experience prior to new launches and improvement projects
· Proactively manage large scale impacting issues
We are looking for the right person with a mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. The successful candidate will have a documented track record in driving change; and in significantly improving processes, and will know how to be effective in fast paced environments.
Strong Influencing skills that can persuade a cross-organisational team to modify processes to improve delivery experience.
· Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to detail, proactive self-starter
· Strong track record of cross organisational relationship building
· Demonstrated experience presenting to and working with all levels
· High level of computer literacy
· Strong Analytical skills