Description de l'offre
The Accenture Data Business Group is the driving force behind a wide range of our client focused data solutions. We work with our clients to deliver their Journey 2 Cloud transformations, encompassing Transactional and Analytics solutions through to Data Veracity, Data Science and Data Management Strategies
We have exciting opportunities across the range of data specialisms which would particularly suit Data Engineers and Junior Architects who want to progress to the next level
Are you looking to:
· Grow your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions?
· Work in new technologies with demanding clients and grow your expertise?
· Work in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution?
· Work in partnership with global clients and large public sector organisations?
The Data Business Group offers a range of career paths to pursue your passion be it toward architecture, data strategy or deep technology specialisations. We offer an MIT backed Certification path to support your career growth as well as a range of vendor training and a mentoring.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
· Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in delivery
· Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
· Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
· Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
· Mentor and upskill peers and juniors
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We are looking for data specialists who can complement our team with a demonstrable, hands-on range of skills that have been used to deploy use cases in production.
Currently in-demand skills include:
· Client facing skills: solid experience working in client facing / consulting environments, to be able to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
· Good critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Experience of the major cloud platforms and their common tools
· Data modelling techniques in RDBMS and NOSQL
· Database and DBA skills across RDBMS and NOSQL
· Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
· Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink
· Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, EMR
· Metadata design and management including popular tools eg Colibra
· Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
· E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle including non-functional requirements and ops management
· Data Quality and Data Lineage
· Experience drawn from Big Data and Analytics as well as large scale Transactional projects
Ideally, you'll also have:
· Cloud platforms: Developing data engineering pipelines on AWS, Azure, GCP, including with Cloud platform PaaS components; Databricks
· NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable
· Search: SOLR, ElasticSearch
· Design skills: data product design thinking, features definition, prototyping, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
· Machine Learning tools, interfaces & Libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· We are looking for people who can complement our team with a demonstrable, hands-on range of skills out of the following:
· Big Data ecosystem: particularly Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink, Solr
· NoSQL technologies
· Data pipeline design with Big Data and/or NoSQL context
· Cloud technologies AWS, Azure, GCP
· Design and Implementation of large scale data loading, processing, analysis and exploration using Big Data and/or NoSQL technologies
· Data modelling across more than one methodology
· Storage, networking and virtualization/cloud strategies and architectures
· Architecture patterns, policies and procedures for operational management of Big Data and/or NoSQL platforms
· Performance analyses and tuning of Big Data and/or NoSQL platforms
· Security architecture, security assessments and Identity and Access Management for Big Data and/or NoSQL platforms
· Executing proof of concepts to assess the value of Big Data and/or NoSQL use cases
· Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser
· Please share any code repository you have created with sanitized codebase/sanitized examples of code you have developed as part of your application.
What personal qualities do we expect?
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Keenness to learn and try new things
· Willingness to travel
What's in it for you?
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Access to leading-edge technology
On top of this, we have gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.