Description de l'offre
The Amazon e-commerce platform supports hundreds of thousands of sellers who fuel the rich buying experience that Amazon is today. From artisans selling handmade goods to some of the world's largest retailers, Amazon's merchants are quickly becoming the heart of the Amazon shopping experience. Join Amazon Services, the fastest growing division of Amazon.com, in creating the next evolution of the internet's finest selling experience.
Seller Experience BI team builds Self Service analytic platforms for Seller Support operations and Seller Experience teams that enables business users to make quick and data driven business decisions. This team is committed to empowering business users, by ensuring that information required for operations and research is easily accessible through Self-Service. We are in immediate need of a Data Engineer, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about working with large transaction volumes and enjoys the challenge of highly complex and ambiguous business problems.
-This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and operating very large Data Warehouses.
- Strong data modelling skills and build a master data management layer.
- Experience with MPP platforms (Teradata, Redshift, Vertica etc.)
- Expertise in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics
- Experience in at least one BI tool (OBIEE, Tableau, QuickSight, Cognos etc.)
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentor other engineers for the best practices on the data engineering space
- Experienced in at least one scripting language - Python, Shell etc.