Description de l'offre
We are looking for Data Center Technicians to join our rapidly expanding team. This position involves in-depth hardware and network diagnostics followed by physical repair as well as participating in an on-call rotation.
All candidates should be willing to work both independently and with a team. Work prioritization, organizational skills, effective communication, and the ability to react quickly are critical to being successful. In addition to hardware and network repair candidates will install equipment, create documentation, innovate solutions, participate in site-level project work, and fix complex problems within the Data Center Space.
· Advanced understanding of Computer Hardware, including troubleshooting and repair skills
· A Working understanding of Linux Operating Systems
· A Working understanding of Computer Networking
· A Working understanding of Storage Devices
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs and may need to work in cramped spaces or elevated locations
· Candidate should be able to travel between 2-3 sites per day)