Description de l'offre
We're looking for Data Center Technicians to join our growing team within infrastructure operations. Scope of work includes troubleshooting and repairing servers with hardware and network issue. Work involves hardware diagnostic and replacement of failed components. Must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision and handle multiple priorities.
Technician will provide operational support of our Seattle Area Data Centers. They'll be responsible for day to day incident management of servers and networking equipment. project work and capacity management. The engineer will work closely with the Data Center Manager on projects scheduling and directing work for junior technicians and associates
· Basic Understanding of Computer Hardware.
· Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
· Basic Understanding of Computer Networking.
All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodations
· Candidates should be able to lift up to 50lbs and or work in elevated locations.
· Ability to work in an environment that operates 24/7 with an ability to participate in on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed.
· Some travel may be required.