Description de l'offre
At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Amazon Show, Spot, Echo, Dot or Tap. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking Data Associate for our annotation and data analysis operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa’s natural language understanding leading to improved CX quality metrics and positive business impact. The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy and will work under the direction of Operations manager and Sr.Data Associates. Specifically, the Data Associate will:
· Process annotation & data analysis tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment
· Deliver on assigned SLAs and KPIs like productivity, turnaround time, quality etc
· The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.
· Contribute in team initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and quality
· A Bachelor’s Degree with 0-1 year relevant work experience
· Excellent communication (written & oral) skills especially in English
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
· Excellent MS office skills especially MS Excel
· Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment