Description de l'offre
Come and be part of the Amazon Artificial Intelligence (AI) team! Amazon Web Services is building speech and language solutions to serve the needs of customers around the world. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history -- come join us!
The AWS Artificial Intelligence team is looking for a Data Associate to join our data team. This role focuses on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation, and general data analysis deliverables. The Associate must be capable of:
· Transcribing and annotating high priority deliverables
· Contributing toward dialog evaluation deliverables
· Delivering high quality under aggressive deadlines
· Executing established guidelines into daily work practices
· Working autonomously with minimum direction
· Handling unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers
· Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
· Working with English and other languages in both verbal and written form
In addition, the Data Associate will need to quickly understand changes to conventions deployed in response to customers’ requests and change workflows accordingly. The Associate should be able to contribute to improvements in the software tools by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements.
The Data Associate must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy as well as show proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems.
· BA or BS degree
· Excellent proficiency in English, both verbal and written skills
· Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents
· Willing to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
· Working knowledge of computers
· Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
· Ability to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects
· Fluency in one or more language additional to English in both verbal and written form