Description de l'offre
Job Title: Data Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You'll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
We are looking for people who are highly curious, keen to learn new technology, keen to inspire client and colleagues and who have a track record in delivering excellence in whatever they do. More specifically we'd like you to contribute to the team in the following areas.
· Developing interactive analytics applications using tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI.
· Development experience with advanced mashups integrating these tools into web front end (D3, AngularJS, Bootstrap) and Artificial Intelligence platforms like Microsoft Cognitive services, AWS and Google.
· Familiar with DevOps processes and automation with tools like Jenkins, Sonar, Selenium/SauceLabs, Docker and the Atlassian suite).
· Creative interaction design and user experience delivery.
· Best practices of data visualisation and can run design thinking workshops
· Understand user centric design and can develop user personas and user journeys
· Able to apply the core principles on good interaction design to visual and voice interaction
· Bring data together from different sources and how to design automated data ingestion and transformation processes
· Exposure to traditional data warehouse and big data architectures and understand data analysis and data modelling principles for analytics
· Experience in advanced analytics using machine learning and statistical models.
· Client facing consulting mindset
· Skilled in building trusted relationships, and can challenge and coach your clients on choosing approaches that deliver the best outcomes.
· Passion for agile delivery and building momentum through delivering minimum lovable products
· Explain the difference between waterfall and agile and when which approach is preferable
· Shape appropriate solution architectures, delivery approaches and estimates.
· Master degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, Business Analytics;
· Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
· Hands on development experience with Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI preferably in combination with web development (HTML5/CSS, AngularJS, D3, React etc
· Proven Design skills: user centric design skills, user journey definition, UI and UX, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
· Data integration skills, like SQL/ETL (e.g. Talend, Informatica, Spark, but also Alteryx), preferably extended with big data platforms, noSQL, HDFS and graph database platforms.