Description de l'offre
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
Amazon is looking for Customer Service Team Manager to be based in Cairo and will be able to travel for business needs who will have responsibility for up to 20 associates and directly report to Customer Service Group Manager.
The number one priority for this role is to ensure that associates are delivering a world class experience. The role will require you to ensure your focus on supporting your associates.
The ideal Team Manager ensures priorities and tasks are aligned to supporting associates apply the Amazon Contact Tenets. To achieve this, an ideal Team Manager coaches and supports their associates to build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for the overall performance and operational delivery of your team, this will require you to work with key support functions such as Quality Assurance to review performance trends and opportunities to improve performance. You will be an escalation point for your associates to take action on issues or barriers impacting the customer experience.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Experience directly leading a team(s) of people
• Experience interviewing and selecting people who will maintain a high performance bar in Amazon
• As a leader understands how to nurture and develop leadership skills
• Strong listening skills
• Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
• Knows and communicates the Amazon mission, vision and strategy
• Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and approachability.
• Understands and owns the controllable elements of service level delivery
• Ability to use data and insights to prepare metric reviews
• Understand voice of the customer or partner in key process or policy changes
• Uses data to identify areas of ongoing improvement in how service is delivered
*This role works on shifts: 9 hours
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
・People management experience
・2+ years' experience in leading teams'
・Fluent English (Conversation and Writing)