Description de l'offre
Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
Souq is looking for Team Manager who will lead and support a team of 18 Customer Service Associates.
The number one priority for this role is to support the associates who will directly report to you. In this role you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance and engagement of your associates. The role expects your people to be your exclusive focus and you will be tasked with supporting you people.
The ideal Team Manager understands that supporting their people is the most critical role they perform, to achieve this they are open and approachable, engage with their people individually to understand how to most effectively coach and motivate them and invests time in developing their people to become legends! They build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to coach your people and celebrate their success. As a single threaded leader for your people you will take care of all elements of your associates satisfaction and engagement at work, including communication and management of their scheduling. As a leader of customer facing associates, you will be expected to role model world class service by regularly handling customer contacts.
· Bachelors Degree
· 2+ years previous experience supervising a team in a customer service environment
· Subject Matter Expert in CS operations, processes, and policies Familiarity with general principles of workflow in an inbound call/email center, Prior supervisory or leadership experience, Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas, including nights and weekends.
· Written and spoken English language skills
· Experience coaching or leading people
· Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and approach-ability
· Delivering Service
· Role model contact handling skills