Description de l'offre
A Technical Support Associate (TSA) is a critical part of Amazon's mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service. Your mission will be to provide outstanding customer and technical support for Amazon customers in regards to Digital devices and platforms.
If you enjoy sharing your technical knowledge, problem solving, are passionate about new technologies, want to help improve associates' technical skills and can do this always with a friendly tone, this is the job for you!
A Technical Support Associate raises the bar in four categories:
· Troubleshooting Excellence
· Soft Skills
· Critical Thinking
· Knowledge/experience with Amazon devices and digital products. The Digital and Device Technical Support vision is to create innovative support experiences for customers using Amazon's next-generation Digital and Device products through intelligent self-service solutions and a world-class Tech Support organization. In line with our vision and customer expectations, TSAs are technology experts and foster a culture of innovation and agility to raise the bar for technical support in an evolving environment of interconnected devices and services.
· Ability to work overtime as required by business, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
· Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required Customer Service Skills:
· Demonstrate dedication and commitment to problem resolution
· Be firm
· Demonstrate a positive attitude
· Be able to resolve a conflict situation
· Have patience with customers and remain cool & calm
· Be able to explain complex concepts effectively
· Be able to take responsibility in any given situation
· Demonstrate data accuracy
· Demonstrate multi-tasking abilities
· Use situational judgement to determine actions
· Have a detail-oriented working style Technically Savvy:
· Basic understanding of Device Platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming devices) and Digital Services (Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage) and associated technical terminologies
· Ability to translate complex technical information / instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless trouble shooting
· Ability to problem solve
· Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry
· Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge to new situations
· Be able to use judgement and common sense to answer customer questions
· Demonstrate willingness to share knowledge with team members and customers Communication Skills:
· Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
· Ability and willingness to communicate with others
· Ability to demonstrate empathy
· Ability to use effective questions
· Ability to demonstrate good active listening skills
· Ability to use a positive tone of voice
· Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Completed NQF Level 4 qualification or higher
• Good command of English (verbal and written).
• Typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
• Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and chat to customer via Instant Messenger tools.
• Ability to cope well in a high pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs
Previous experience in managing people with a long term view of becoming a team manager at Amazon
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background, police clearance and reference checks.