Description de l'offre
We hire the world's brightest minds, offering an environment in which they can relentlessly detect, design, and drive solutions to directly improve the Amazon customer experience. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
The Customer Experience Manager Canada is a core member of the Canada's Customer Service program team, who leverages the unique perspective into the customer experience as seen, and heard, by Amazon Customer Service (CS). The CS Customer Experience team proactively engages with key business stakeholders across the company to bring forward the voice of the customer to identify and deliver critical customer impacting solutions. Areas of concentration for the CS CX Manager could be the Prime Member experience, Amazon Fulfillment customer experience, Merchant Fulfillment customer experience, or opportunities within the Amazon Retail customer experience. There is no shortage of opportunity to relentlessly advocate on behalf of our customers and drive tangible results.
The CS Customer Experience team has a 360-degree approach to continuously advocating for, and driving improvements on behalf of our customers; 1) Eliminate – detect, solution, and resolve customer-impacting issues upstream by providing relevant and timely insights into the product development cycle as seen by downstream events, 2) Automate – continuously assess and identify opportunities to provide automated, self-service solutions for our customers when and where needed, and 3) Optimize – when a customer does have the need to contact CS for support, optimize the experience by ensuring CS associates have the tools, resources, policies and protocol to exceed the customer's expectations.
The responsibilities of a Program Manager, Customer Experience, Customer Service includes, (but is not limited to):
• Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience.
• Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
• Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
Critical Skills to be Successful:
• Leader: Significant experience leading teams, whether directly or indirectly, to consistently deliver valuable results.
• Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
• Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through obstacles along the way across multiple teams and organizations.
• Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges.
• Communicator: Ability to communicate clear and concise expectations and requirements with business and technology teams. Capacity to present well-reasoned and data-driven proposals in both verbal and written form.
MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH (WRITTEN AND SPOKEN)
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 3+ years of experience leading large complex programs
• 1+ years large scale solution development and delivery
• 1+ years of experience working cross-functionally with product management, product development, and operational support teams