For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Global Business Operations (GBO) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing and Support teams within AWS.
AWS Sales Operations is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to help us support discount programs and private pricing contracts. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes, strict adherence to terms outlined in customer contracts and supporting both internal and external customers.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
· Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects
· Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations
· Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
· Interpret complex pricing contracts and determine pricing structure to be applied for a defined term
· Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and Accounting teams