Who We Are
Amazon was recently rated the #1 most reputable company in the US, #1 for innovation, and is frequently ranked at the top in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies experiencing the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are extremely smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
We have a team of talented engineers located in multiple locations around the world, and are growing rapidly. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Curriculum Developer who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong training and development background. As a curriculum developer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing high quality training content for technical and non-technical learning programs for AWS Enterprise Support’s global sites.
This role focuses on instructional design, curriculum development, and program management. This is not a training delivery role as it does not involve regular classroom delivery of training. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective global support team.
· Collaborate effectively with AWS Enterprise Support subject matter experts (SMEs), and managers on the AWS Enterprise Support team to provide consulting, develop, and technical training content as well as non-technical curriculum
· Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects
· Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
· Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
· Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts.
· Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and multimedia based assets.
· Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
· Coach and mentor junior developers in use of tools and instructional design methodologies.