The Content Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the content management of all titles for the UK & AU marketplaces across all platforms. As primary UK stakeholder for the global Content Lifecycle function, they are responsible for working with their global colleagues on product launches, project management, and process development.
In addition, they will have a variety of other reporting and product amendment responsibilities, and communicate updates to both internal and external stakeholders. They will have at least one direct report and will assist other internal teams to maintain operational efficiency and excellence.
· Deliver on our commitments to the success of the content lifecycle of all UK Audible products
· Lead UK team to support and contribute to new business product innovations that improve the way we deliver great content
· Line management of the Content Processing Manager
· Forward planning and forecasting to accommodate process/ workflow changes to ensure resource cover is planned in.
· Managing reporting and forecasting on all key data points for internal and international stakeholders.
· Leading as first-point-of-call for all inbound team queries from the US, UK and AU teams.
· Identify, develop and implement workflow improvements and finding efficiencies.
· Represent the UK processing team at meetings with external providers and internal stakeholders.
· Take ownership of certain local and global operations projects, and offer operational support to other teams.
· Support Out-Of-Hours escalations/urgent requests.
Ideal candidate profile
Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in a digital content processing and metadata environment
· Minimum 1 years' experience as team leader/ supervisor
· Experience in leading projects
· Experience in working in a global environment with competing priorities
· Fluency in Excel, MS Word and experience of data entry tasks
· Highly organised with experience of establishing and continually improving processes
· Able to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced time sensitive deliverable environment
· Thrives under pressure
· Passion for detail
· An avid consumer of media, including books
· A self-starter with excellent written / verbal communication skills