Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Engineer who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
What can you expect from a life in the Amazon Cloud as a Linux Cloud Support Engineer?
You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events