Amazon.com is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Marketplace Business Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist. This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team's performance.
You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management. The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management. The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
· Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence
· Excellent communication skills in written and oral English and Spanish language
· the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
· Interest in e-Commerce/Online business
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel