Alexa Data Services is looking for a Business Intelligence II (Level 5) for Alexa Data Services - Business Analytics team
We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Alexa Data Services (ADS) might just be the place for you.
The Business Intelligence Engineer is responsible for driving deep insights about ADS Business and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
· Work closely with managers and stakeholders to understand report needs and automate processes when necessary.
· Understand trends related to ADS and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive process excellence. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the ADS
· Experience with statistical analysis, co-relation analysis
· Experience of working in dashboards in tableau
· Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools
· Bachelor's degree required. BE is preferred.
· Has 2+ years of managing 5-10 reportees
· 6+ years of work experience with at least 4 year of experience working in a similar role
· Exposure to data tools like SQL ,Tableau etc
· Exposure to Statistics
· Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel