Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
This is a unique technical leadership role where you will have the opportunity to influence, invent, and design system architecture across multiple product and technology spaces (Alexa devices, IoT devices, etc.). You will join a team whose mission is to ensure that state-of-the-art technologies that serve the customer can be supported via flexible software architectures, OS and Hardware Platform abstraction, testability, and scalability across multiple device types.
You will dive into an ambiguous problem spaces and meticulously distill out design choices, trade-offs, and priorities. You are data and metric driven, and obsessively concerned about performance in under resource constrained environments. You love to share best practices, influence and align teams, and be a technical ambassador for software reuse across the wider Amazon organization.
This role requires very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
· 8+ years of experience in software development in C/C++, 3+ years with C-coding
· 3+ years of experience in a technical team lead role
· 2+ years of experience with one of the following: (1) writing device drivers, or (2) writing software on a MCU RTOS device.
· Computer Science fundamentals experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Embedded systems experience with focus on Linux or RTOS
· Native Android based experience
· Experience negotiating design and APIs with other software teams