Amazon delights millions of customers around the world. Meet the behind the scenes team that enables our Human Resource and Operations Leaders to make informed decisions. The Amazon PeopleInsight team builds reporting and web based analytics tools for our teams that fulfill customer promise every day. Whether it is Fulfillment Center team that delivers your Prime order in two days, our Amazon Locker team that lets you pick up your package anytime that is convenient for you, our Prime Now team getting you lunch in under an hour, or one of many more, the PeopleInsight group is there providing analytical solutions for our global operations businesses.
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and improving the quality and integration of our products and services. Our goal is to provide the best technical support available anywhere. We are looking for highly analytical and articulate individuals to provide high quality technical support for PeopleInsight products.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional BI Support Engineer, Global Ops HR.
Roles and Responsibilities.
· Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global support organization
· Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful
· Change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams - Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
· Provide technical and developer support to customers
· Follow notification and escalation procedures
· Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues
· Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to implement effective solutions
· Work closely with internal support teams to improve support procedures and mechanism.
· Identify opportunities to automate the support processes/