Description de l'offre
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Recommendations, matching viewers with live content they greatly enjoy, is core to that vision. As a backend software engineer on Twitch Recommendations Team, you will help design, prototype and implement systems which enable users to discover personalized content. To solve this broad problem, you may use deep learning (DL), data from live video using computer vision (CV), or chat using natural language processing (NLP). By improving Twitch's recommendation products, you will help Twitch's viewers have a great experience, and Twitch's broadcasters find more passionate fans.
At Twitch, a subsidiary of Amazon, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in the heart of San Francisco, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.
· Work on a large-scale recommendation system, consisting of deep learning training pipeline, serving infrastructure, and feature processing / storage.
· Develop capacity and monitoring plans for the services you write
· Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)
· Collaborate with applied scientists and other engineers across the company
· Experience in large-scale software projects
· Exceptional coding ability
· Distributed architecture skills
· Excellent communicator and team player
· Ability to learn new languages (we mainly use Go and Python) and technologies quickly
· Interest in machine learning
· A Bachelors or preferably Masters degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience