As an Ecosystem Solution Architect focused on SI’s within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The right candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Solution Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators. This includes:
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
Some travel may be required
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
AAmazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Ideal candidate profile
· 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
· 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
· Experience working with end user or developer communities.
· Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
· Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required